Funny Ha Has

Blah Blah Blah Ha Ha!

2/01/2016

random photo fun part 1

yeah I know I still haven't posted in progress pics of Halloween 2015 yet, and I know I lost a bunch of pictures that I took during the recent move, but here are some real old ones to catch up to where I should have been before the Halloween posts...

No idea who this person is, but I hope they are a mortician...
I don't normally eat McDonalds, but when it's late and Jordan's birthday I will fall to peer pressure...
Hilarious toilet seat sticker, but I was more worried about any splash hitting the tiny dog...
I get a lot of random things posting to facebook hoping that I see them like this one...  Great hoodie, makes me smile, however the poster was what made it questionable...
more to come soon I would imagine, it'll help me procrastinate some more before getting back to reality...
-eD