Funny Ha Has

Blah Blah Blah Ha Ha!

2/01/2016

Random photo fun part 2 (2015 bits)

apologies if any of these were previously posted...  what am I saying, enjoy them again then...

Attempted to make a "draw a knife on someone" joke, didn't really work as planned...
How I use to pester co-workers. 
Come on, how could I not pick this figure up for my collection, he's wearing swim trunks over his suit!
Letter from my health insurance...  it turned out to be a poster with motivational things printed in reverse on the opposite side so if you held it up to light the initial read would be personal unhealthy thoughts, and the shone through lines would be healthy ways around them.  bad marketing...
Mickey's now makes a 40 oz plastic bottle!  not as heavy, though gets warmer faster, need a 40oz koozie...
At the Adobe Max convention that I worked there were giant building blocks for the adults...
(in hindsight should have put my shoe in there for scale reference but those blocks are about a foot in length.)
Fartbard shirt that I was given as a gift.  The only tie dye shirt I currently own...
Saw this at a gas station.  Hilarious & insensitive at the same time.
From a card my sister sent me for X-Mas
fantastic wrapping paper... though I worry that next year it may be poo with smiley faces...
Only in Pittsburgh...
Love this picture of ultracal dust from a mask cast I made that did nothing with.  A good segue into the moving montage of pictures I figured...
The Halloween pics will be coming soon...
-eD